Linea Pro 5 for iPhone 5/5S/SE with 2D Intermec Scanner, Bluetooth & RFID
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Linea Pro 5 for iPhone 5/5S/SE with 2D Intermec Barcode Scanner, Bluetooth & RFID
The Linea Pro 5 allows mobile workers to convert their iPod touch or iPhone 5/5S into a powerful handheld solution for retail, warehousing, supply chain, ticketing and hospitality industries.
The Linea Pro 5 includes an encrypted or unencrypted 3-track magnetic stripe reader, optional 1D or 2D barcode scanner, optional Bluetooth, and optional RFID in a very compact case with direct communication via Apple's Lightning connector.
The Linea Pro 5 with Lightning connector maximizes the functionality and convenience of Apples iPhone 5/5S or iPod touch 5th generation by adding a 1D or 2D barcode scanner and magnetic stripe reader.
With a sleeker design and faster scanning capabilities, the new handheld system optimizes efficiency by increasing customer conversion rates and freeing up floor space formerly dedicated to traditional POS counters.
Available with optional Bluetooth® and RFID readers, the Linea Pro 5 is also equipped to deliver near-field communication (NFC).
In addition to POS, the Linea Pro 5 can be used for expediting inventory management, asset tracking, ID verification, lead tracking, inspection/work flow, dispatch, time/labor and lab and healthcare. Software development resources and tools are available.
Device Compatibility - iPhone 5/5S and the iPod touch Gen 5
- Magnetic Stripe Reader - Convenientlyand securelyrun cards through the 3-track bi-directional mag-stripe reader.
- Barcode Scanner - Read all the most widely used barcodes in business today with either 1D laser or high performance 2D engines.
- Battery - built in rechargeable Li-ion 3.7V/1300 mAh battery, charged via mini-USB
- Bluetooth Communication (optional)
- RFID Reader (optional)
- Rugged Case
- Holster with Shoulder Strap
- Charging Station - single or 5-bay