HP RP5810 G3420 4GB 128GB SSD 2RS W10 64
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Advanced features enable retailers to standardize on one system to run mission critical operations. Expandable and highly configurable for easy implementation into your existing ecosystem; choose operating systems, Intel processors, storage, and memory.
- The Intel Core vPro processors provide hardware-based remote management technologies enabling a stable, secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Dual-integrated graphics ports, a VGA port and DisplayPort (new on this platform) provide support for both cashier-facing and a cashier-facing display to help create a richer and more engaging customer experience.
- Retail System configurations with RAID support and Solid State Drives enhance data protection and offer greater durability.
Stable and manageable
- Reliable, retail-hardened engineering helps reduce downtime and keep your store running smoothly. The ruggedized Retail system and 40C ambient temperature support extend longevity through your normal business activities. For more extreme environments, a 50C kit is available (on limited configurations).
- Intel vPro Technology enables out-of-band management making it possible to do remote support of POS Systems in any power state and without a working operating system environment. It also facilitates remote management capabilities which assist retailers in managing many stores from one central location. This can also apply to digital signage applications for driving content remotely.
• HP rp5810 Retail System PC
• Windows 10 Professional 64bit operating system
• Intel Pentium G3420 3.2G 3M HD CPU
• 4GB DDR3-1600 DIMM (1x4GB) RAM
• 128GB SATA 2.5 w/Ca Opal2 SED SSD
• HP USB Standard JB Keyboard Australia and New Zealand
• HP USB Optical BLK Mouse
• 3/3/3 (material/labour/onsite) SFF Warranty