HONEYWELL PRINTER PC43D DT LCD RTC 203DPI USB
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Intermec PC43 printer family is a purpose-built platform with innovative design guided from customer input. Tailored designs include transportation/courier, healthcare, retail and hospitality markets, as well as small and medium business manufacturing, warehouse and office environments
The printer is super easy to install and use, it is flexible to fit the business requires today and for tomorrow and incorporates Intermec's Smart printing technology.
Printer Specifications include:
- LCD screen for improved operator interface
- Adjustable Media Gap Sensor and Real Time Clock
- Thermal Direct – 203pdi with user changeable printheads
- Standard Interface is USB
- Optional Interface includes field installable Ethernet module (203-183-410) or Bluetooth/WLAN module (203-183-420) or USB to Serial adapter (RS-232) or USB to Parallel adapter
- Firmware: IPL, Fingerprint/Direct Protocol, ZSim (ZPLII Simulation), ESim (EPL2 Simulation), DSim (DPL Simulation), XML-enabled printing for SAP® AII and Oracle® WMS
- Includes in the box: Power Adapter (100-240V); USB Cable, Quick Start Guide and Companion CD.
Requires ANZ Power Cord - CAIEC