DATALOGIC GRYPHON GBT4400 2D SR USB KIT BLK
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Power supply recommended
The Gryphon I GBT4400 imager is a powerful and versatile cordless 2D reader equipped with many distinctive features, including the Datalogic Scanning Motionix motion sensing technology, which enables the scanner to automatically switch between handheld use and stand mode use, depending on the activity of the user. The distinct illumination aiming system and the patented Green Spot for good read feedback provides the user with the best comfort and is most intuitive to use. The standard Bluetooth Wireless Technology allows the scanner to transmit throughout a 30 m / 98 ft radio range.
- Choice of Standard Range or High Density Optics
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology with up to 30 m / 98 ft range
- Advanced and most comfortable illumination and aiming system
- Datalogic's patented Green Spot for good reed feedback directly on the code
- Supports virtually all 1D and 2D symbologies and captures up to A5 size image
- Snappy performance in reading all kinds of bar codes, including displays from mobile phones
- Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability (>1200 codes stored in memory)
- User-replaceable and long lasting Lithium-Ion battery
- Datalogic's Motionix motion sensing technology enables automatic switching between handheld and stand modes when reading bar codes