CASIO SEC450 CASH REGISTER
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
can eftpos be run through this
Eftpos can be used BUT only if you use Smartpay as your provided along with a Smartpay Eftpos Terminal.
You must also choose to have it programmed because it requires a firmware update as well.
With an ultra modern design and ease of programming, the Casio SEC450 Cash Register has proven to be a stand out for the SE Series.
It has 72 programmable keys on the keyboard which can be setup as either PLU's or Departments. The thermal receipt printer has drop in paper loading and can be set to print in receipt or journal mode.
You can add a graphic Logo and/or a text message to the receipt or keep it simple with text only. The customer display is adjustable and has a 2 line LCD display so customers can clearly see their sale totals ready for payment.
Some of the SEC450 Features include:
- Large tilting multi line LCD operator display (allowing operator to scroll down and edit sale if mistake made)
- Rear pop-up 2 line LCD Customer Display (alphabetical & numeric line - so customer can see price & description)
- Single station thermal printer allows for receipts to be printed in the day & Z1 report printed at close
- Receipt header fully customisable with your shop name
- Receipt can be switched off & copy receipt issued on request, or till can operate in journal mode
- 72 Preset product/Department Keys
- 7000 Preset products can be sold using a mixture of PLU's buttons and barcode scanner. Barcode Limit of 2000 items.
- Cashier interrupt function (Only if the Machine is programmed by us as there are quite a few steps involved to activate this function)
- SD card slot allowing for Data Backup/Restore & Exporting Sales to .csv Files
- Full size cash drawer: 4 Notes/8 Coins with removable coin section
- Dimmensions: 400mm (w) x 450mm (d) x 220mm (h)